Automatic horizontal strapping system.
- Soft start and slackening of the rotary ring controlled by inverter
- Electronic adjustable rotation speed of the rotary ring controlled by inverter
- Electronic adjustable upward/downward speed of the pre-stretch unit controlled by inverter.
These speeds may have different parameters in order to have maximum flexibility
in the settings of the required wrapping cycle
- Photocell for automatic pallet height detection
- Adjustable number of revolutions at the top and bottom of the palletised load
- Device for automatic longitudinal pallet centering in wrapping position
- Electronic control of end/breaking of the stretch-film on the pallet wrapper and PE film
- Program for pallet top-sheet dispenser exclusion
- Timer for the overlap of the stretch film on the top of the palletised load
- Electronic powered Pre-stretch unit mod. PE/1RMI with fixed ratio (film width mm. 500)
and adjustable tension of the stretch film on the corner of the load
- Electropneumatic welding unit by contra-plate (no contact with the load)
- The machine is complete with pliers, cutting arm, brush to stick the stretch film to the side of the pallet and all the useful devices to perform a fully automatic working cycle
- Control by P.L.C.
- Operating panel complete with digital display and keyboard to control:
- autodiagnosis program and visualisation of the alarms
- selection of manual operations
- settings of the wrapping cycle
- The machine is supplied with CE standards certification
- Productive capacity 60 pal/h
The machine is complete with all the necessary devices to perform a fully automatic
The strapping head Unistrap with vibration welding is the evolution of the traditional system with electrical resistance; this system is the result of our technical research and experience of 20 years in the construction of automatic machines for the packaging of palletized units.
The vibration welding system (cold) was developed to improve the speed of the strapping cycle, and to avoid the smoke created by the traditional welding system with electrical resistance.
The maintenance of the strapping head with vibration welding is almost non-existent, as it’s built with mechanical parts of high precision hardened steel and without delicate components such as temperature detectors, resistors, etc.
Strapping Cycle in 5 steps:
1. The launching of the strapping band is performed by a gearmotor (also used for the recovery phase); the band, passing through the first gripper, runs throught the arch to arrive again to the strapping head.
2.The inverter that controls the gearmotor that launches the strapping band, slows down and stops the strap over the position sensor: the first gripper holds the head of the strapping band.
3. Start of the recovery phase: the band comes out of the strapping arch, it rests on the load and is tensioned by means of the launch and recovery gearmotor. The excess strap is recovered on the coil carrying unit.
4.Once the strapping has been tensioned to the required value, the second gripper holds the strap and allows the third gripper (central) to come into contact with the strap to complete the cutting cycle and vibration welding.
5. After 2.5 seconds (time required for the cutting and welding cycle) the three grippers release the strap ring obtained on the load; the strapping head returns to its initial position to start a new working cycle.